Hey! I’m glad you’re considering having me review a book! I am currently accepting books, so if you’re an author, publisher or publicist looking to have a book reviewed, please read on.
A few little points to cover before we get to the fun stuff.
- I will only review Young Adult or New Adult books on my blog. I don’t have any particular genres that I stick to, so anything goes. I tend to sway more toward fantasy or paranormal fiction, but I have eclectic tastes and enjoy any genre (given the book is well written).
- In the case of series’, if it isn’t the first book of the series, please check with me to see if I’ve read any of the previous books. If not, please either supply the previous books or wait until I have read them.
- I accept ARC’s, finished copies and galley copies in digital (preferably Mobi, but PDF’s are fine too) or physical formats. If sending a physical copy, please keep in mind that I’m an international reviewer living in Australia, but will prioritise your copy if sent to me.
- Review time depends on a few factors, so it may take me a while to get a review up. If you have a specific deadline or would like the review posted on a certain day, PLEASE be sure to let me know when you contact me.
- I cross review onto Goodreads, as well as my blog linked social media sites (Facebook and twitter). If you would like me to post a review on any other sites, please let me know.
What you can expect from my reviews:
My reviews include book details (cover, synopsis, author, publisher, publication date, pages etc.), my honest review, links to the books’ Goodreads page, author website & Facebook (if applicable), and purchase links (both physical and digital copies). My reviews will not always be lengthy, nor will they always be positive, but they will be completely honest. Let me know if you would like a link once the post is published.
*Please note* I don’t use a conventional 5 star rating system on my blog, however, when cross reviewing onto Goodreads (and any other requested sites- Amazon, Barnes & Noble etc) I will use a 5 star rating.
I’m a big lover of doing giveaways and sneak peeks, as well as participating in blog tours, author interviews, blitzes and reveals. Contact me if you’re interested.
If you have any further questions or wouls like for me to review a book for you, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or head over to the Contact Me! tab.